Exterior Door Staining & Shutter Staining
Staining your doors and shutters can enhance your home’s curb appeal and add polish to its exterior. For the highest-quality application, superior looks, and a lasting finish, call Encore Painting for door and shutter staining in the Collin County area. Our stain skills will provide your home with unique appeal that sets it apart from the others on your block!
Get started today! Call 972-665-3150 or contact us online to request a free estimate.
Why Hire a Professional for Exterior Staining?
Professional staining ensures a job done well that will add value to your home—not take away from it. Our team has years of experience with staining doors and shutters—we know all the pro tricks! In addition, a poor stain job may affect the look of the wood and/or the functionality of your doors or shutters.
Here’s what you can expect when you hire Encore Painting for exterior staining:
- After a review and inspection of the areas/elements to be stained, we’ll go over your options regarding stain choice—including color, finish, grade, type, and method selection.
- Before starting the staining process, we’ll put down protective covers and materials to make sure the area around the staining project won’t be damaged
- All finish plates, fixtures, grilles, knobs, pulls, and trim will be carefully removed and neatly stored until it’s time to replace them
- Your stain expert will examine every part of the door or shutter and fill any cracks, gaps, or holes with the most suitable patching material
- The entire door or shutter will be sanded and dusted
- The Encore stain tech will apply a layer of sanding sealer before applying smooth, even layers of wood stain and varnish
- After the stain and varnish are completely dry, all fixtures, knobs, and trim, etc., will be replaced
- Your tech will do a thorough inspection and quality check
- Remaining wood stain product will be given to you for future use with color, type, manufacturer, and other information noted on the label
Our process guarantees that:
- The chosen stain will match perfectly
- The most appropriate method (brush size and style, application type) will be used for your project
- You’ll find no drips or pools of stain on the finished product
Get professional results from true professionals! At Encore Painting we take pride in our work—and that translates into outstanding results for your home.
Ensure that your home will stand out from the rest—call Encore Painting at 972-665-3150 for superior exterior door and shutter staining in Collin County, Texas.