Highland Park Painting Service
Encore Painting, LLC Services
Do you need a professional painting contractor in Highland Park? Count on Encore Painting. We have been painting homes in the Highland Park area since 2007. Our highly experienced staff can handle any kind of residential painting project. We offer free estimates for every job.
Encore is known for attention to detail and a comprehensive selection of interior and exterior home services. Call us for professional painting services in Highland Park.
Get started today! Call Encore at 972-464-7205 or request an estimate via our online form.
Interior Painting Services and More
- Priming and Painting – Your interior painting estimate includes both painting AND priming. Priming the walls is critical to ensuring a high-quality paint job. Primer helps the paint adhere to your walls and gives the new paint a clean, blank canvas so that its true color won’t be affected by the previous shade. We are happy to discuss with you the best primer for your particular needs.
- Glazing – Glazing is a painting overlay technique that adds texture and depth to interior walls. It can help you achieve a particular look or style for your rooms. Ask us about ragging, sponging, color-rubbing, or tortoise-shelling!
- Trim Painting – Precision can be a challenge when you’re painting trim—but not for Encore! Let us put our master skills to work on your baseboards, doorframes, molding, and more.
- Wallpaper Removal – Though it may look easy, there is a method to removing wallpaper—actually, there are two! Encore will determine whether your wallpaper needs to be dry stripped or soaked and scraped. Using the proper procedure helps avoid damage to your drywall and leaves the wall surface ready to be prepped for painting.
- Drywall Repair – Have you discovered damage on your drywall? Encore can help. We are experienced with drywall repair of all kinds.
- Popcorn Removal – Ready to get rid of your home’s popcorn ceilings? So are we! Let Encore do this dirty job for you—we’ll leave a smooth, updated ceiling in its place!
Exterior Painting Services and More in Highland Park
- Priming and Painting – The Encore team can completely transform the look of your Highland Park home’s exterior with a new color or freshen up its curb appeal with a new application of its existing color. For exterior painting, we highly recommend priming the surface first. Primer helps maximize the lifespan of your new exterior paint job.
- Power Washing – Power washing is usually the most effective method for completely cleaning the exterior of your home. But it should be done by a professional—different parts of your home’s exterior require different pressures and techniques. An inexperienced user may damage woodwork or brick. Encore’s painters are power-wash pros!
- Caulking – Keep the cold out and the warmth in with a re-caulking job from Encore. If you live in an older home, it’s an especially good idea to have your caulking professionally redone, particularly as part of a new paint job.
- Wood Replacement – At Encore, we also do replacements of siding, shutters, and other exterior wood materials.
- Door and Shutter Staining – Add some extra polish to your exterior paint job by having your doors and shutters stained. A fresh new color and shine can do wonders for your home’s curb appeal.
- Fence and Deck Staining – Sealing and staining your home’s deck and fencing helps prolong their life, as well as their good looks!
What Makes Encore Painting Different?
What sets Encore apart from other Highland Park area painters? Quite a bit.
- We take the time to do things right. Before we start any interior priming and painting job, we put down plenty of protection—drop cloths and more—to ensure that your floors and furniture are safe. Our taping and trim painting are beyond compare.
- We use best-quality equipment and paints. Your Highland Park home is likely the most significant investment of your life. A poor paint job is unacceptable. That’s why we use top brands like Sherwin-Williams to ensure quality and durability.
- Specialty work is our specialty. Does your home have vaulted ceilings? Built-in shelving? Elaborate molding? Not a problem for Encore! Our team is experienced in painting challenges large and small.
- We want you to be a customer for life. We treat every job as a top priority, and we strive to earn your business with every interaction. Take a look at our testimonials to see the results of our commitment to customer service.
Schedule Your Home Painting Job in Highland Park Today
When it’s time to have your Highland Park, Texas area home painted, call Encore Painting at 972-464-7205, or contact us via the sidebar form to request a free estimate.
And don’t forget to check out our home page to see our current special offers!