Exterior Home Painting Contractor
Could the exterior of your home benefit from a facelift? Does your house look old or rundown? A custom, professional exterior paint job can refresh and rejuvenate your home’s curb appeal. For top quality residential exterior painting services in the Collin County area, call Encore Painting.
At Encore, we can paint any exterior material, including brick, siding, stone, stucco, wood. We also paint garage doors.
Our Exterior Home Painting Process
Encore Painting’s expert team members take pride in their work. Our first priority is always customer satisfaction—which starts with our tried-and-true process for truly outstanding results.
Prior to painting, our team will conduct a thorough inspection of your home’s exterior to check for any pre-existing problems, such as cracks and gaps, mildew, mold, and loose trim, or other materials. After any issues are identified, our painters will then take the following steps:*
- Power-wash the exterior surface of the home. At Encore Painting, we use a variety of careful methods to power-wash different exterior materials in order to avoid damage. We use a specialized exterior cleaning agent to remove all dirt, soil, and debris from the home, resulting in a perfectly prepped surface.
- Remove old coat of paint or stain. Our team will use specialized scrapers and other tools to remove old paint from the exterior of the home. This critical step ensures a smooth surface for the new coats of paint.
- Remove any mildew. Typically, our power-washing method removes all mildew and mold; if any remains, we use specialized agents to finish them off.
- Caulk and repair cracks or other damage. Filling gaps and cracks with caulk make for a better painting surface and can block drafts.
*The order and inclusion of these steps will depend on the homeowner’s wishes and the scope of the project. Contact Encore Painting at (972) 954-6474 for details.
Priming the Exterior for Paint
Your Encore painting contractor will be able to determine the best primer for your home’s exterior materials and the paint you’ve chosen. There are a number of different exterior home paint primers on the market, and each has its own benefits and attributes.
Why prime? Primer coats the home’s surface so that neither the previous color nor any repair patches show through the new paint job. Primer also helps the paint adhere to the surface more effectively. In addition, it extends the life of your exterior paint job. At Encore, we highly recommend a primer for every painting project.
Precise Exterior Home Painting
The expert painting team at Encore brings a strong skill set to every exterior paint project. You’ll be amazed at the difference a professional paint job makes on the exterior of your home! See examples of our exterior work in our exterior painting portfolio.
Professional Exterior Painting Services in Collin County
Transform your home with a top-quality exterior paint job. Call Encore Painting at (972) 954-6474 or request a free estimate for exterior home painting in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Why Choose Encore for Residential Exterior Painting Services?
- We take the time to do things right. During all of our exterior painting or service jobs, we take care to protect your windows and hardware from damage.
- We use the best-quality equipment and paints. Your home is likely the most significant investment of your life. A poor paint job is unacceptable. That’s why we use top brands like Sherwin-Williams to ensure quality and durability.
- Specialty work is our specialty. Does your home have shutters? Stone or brick? Elaborate molding? Not a problem for Encore! Our team is experienced in painting challenges large and small.
- We want you to be a customer for life. We treat every job as a top priority and we strive to earn your business with every interaction. Take a look at our testimonials to see the results of our commitment to customer service.