Interior Home Painting Contractor
Want to elevate the look of your redecorated or remodeled home? Call Encore Painting to take care of the trim. Painting trim requires meticulous attention to detail and an experienced hand. At Encore, our team has both of those in spades! Don’t take chances on the quality of your new paint job. Encore’s trim painting services will give your rooms a professional polish that DIY just can’t achieve.
For professional trim painting in the Dallas Fort Worth area, call us at 972-464-7205 or request a free estimate online.
The interior of your room is enhanced with depth and added dimensions when the trim is painted properly. Encore Painting not only paints the trim of the room, but fixes all dents and nicks which may otherwise take away from the depth provided by a fresh coat of paint.
Trim Painting: It Takes Time to Do It Right
Many companies overlook the steps needed to paint interior trim and woodwork properly. When you choose Encore Painting you’ll see right away that we pay attention to all details big and small. The steps we take for proper interior trim painting include:
- Thorough cleaning. Before the job begins, we clean the room’s trim with a mild solution. If the trim has smoke stains or other “baked in” dirt, we may use a bleach-and-water mix to get it completely clean.
- Taping and putting down drop cloths. We take extra care to protect the walls and floors before we start painting.
- Repair. Our team gets right up close to check your trim for damage. Cracks, holes, breaks, and other blemishes get filled in with mixtures specifically designed for the trim material.
- Sanding. Not only do we sand after repair work, we may sand all of the trim, depending on its condition, to help the primer and paint adhere better and last longer.
- Priming. Our team will choose the appropriate primer to match the type of paint used for the trim. Latex primer isn’t right for every job; we may apply an alkyd or alcohol-based primer for better performance.
- Painting. We’ll help you choose the color and finish that’s right for your room. And we promise you’ll be impressed with the results of our expert paint work.
Give your interior trim the TLC it needs with professional trim painting from Encore! Get a free estimate today! Or call 972-464-7205 to learn more.
Why Choose Encore Painting?
What sets Encore apart from other Collin County painters? A lot!
- We take the time to do things right. Before we start any interior priming and painting job, we put down plenty of protection—drop cloths and more—to ensure that your floors and furniture are safe. Our taping and trim painting are beyond compare.
- We use best-quality equipment and paints. Your home is likely the most significant investment of your life. A poor paint job is unacceptable. That’s why we use top brands like Sherwin-Williams to ensure quality and durability.
- Specialty work is our specialty. Does your home have vaulted ceilings? Built-in shelving? Elaborate molding? Not a problem for Encore! Our team is experienced in painting challenges large and small.
- We want you to be a customer for life. We treat every job as a top priority, and we strive to earn your business with every interaction. Take a look at our testimonials to see the results of our commitment to customer service.
Don’t forget to check out our home page to see our current special offers!