Encore Painting, LLC
Encore Painting provides residential exterior and interior painting services across the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex. Call us at 972-464-7205 for residential and commercial painting and service projects in Little Elm.
Read what our painting clients all over North Texas have to say about our service!
Every Encore paint project starts with meticulous preparation.
- Clearing the room. Our pro team will remove any furniture and belongings that can be moved from the room. If there are items that for whatever reason cannot be removed, they will be moved to the center of the room and completely covered with a heavy-duty drop cloth.
- Covering and protecting the floors. We take the utmost care when it comes to protecting your floors from damage. Our team will cover the floors and do the appropriate trim taping when necessary.
- Cleaning the walls. A clean wall is the best canvas. We will scrub down your walls with a mild cleanser, rinse, and allow them to dry completely before applying the primer.
Primer lays the foundation for a quality paint job. The Encore team always applies primer before painting interior walls. Primer increases the paint’s adhesion to the walls and ensures that it will retain its luster much longer. In addition, we prime your walls prior to painting because it assures that the underlying color, along with any repair patches, will not show through the brand-new custom paint job. Primer is especially important when using latex or acrylic paint. Your Encore painters will apply the primer that is the best match for your chosen paint.
Need help choosing the right paint color for your interior paint job? Check out our paint shade selection tips!
Exterior Home Painting
Encore Painting’s expert team members take pride in their work. Our first priority is always customer satisfaction—which starts with our tried-and-true process for truly outstanding results.
Prior to painting, our team will conduct a thorough inspection of your home’s exterior to check for any pre-existing problems, such as cracks and gaps, mildew, mold, and loose trim or other materials. After any issues are identified, our painters will then take the following steps:*
- Power-wash the exterior surface of the home. At Encore Painting, we use a variety of careful methods to power-wash different exterior materials in order to avoid damage. We use a specialized exterior cleaning agent to remove all dirt, soil, and debris from the home, resulting in a perfectly prepped surface.
- Remove old coat of paint or stain. Our team will use specialized scrapers and other tools to remove old paint from the exterior of the home. This critical step ensures a smooth surface for the new coats of paint.
- Remove any mildew. Typically, our power-washing method removes all mildew and mold; if any remains, we use specialized agents to finish them off.
- Caulk and repair cracks or other damage. Filling gaps and cracks with caulk makes for a better painting surface and can block drafts.
*The order and inclusion of these steps will depend on the homeowner’s wishes and the scope of the project. Contact Encore Painting at 972-464-7205 for details.
Priming the Exterior for Paint
Your Encore painting contractor will be able to determine the best primer for your home’s exterior materials and the paint you’ve chosen. There are a number of different exterior home paint primers on the market, and each has its own benefits and attributes.
Why prime? Primer coats the home’s surface so that neither the previous color nor any repair patches show through the new paint job. Primer also helps the paint adhere to the surface more effectively and extends the life of your exterior paint job.
Encore Painting: Your Choice for Painting Services in Little Elm
We know you have a lot of Dallas-Fort Worth area painters to choose from. We believe that we have the most skilled professional painters available. Our high level of craftsmanship is proudly displayed in our portfolio and can be seen in homes throughout Collin County and surrounding areas.
Call Encore Painting at 972-464-7205 or fill out our free estimate form today.
Home Improvement Services in Little Elm
At Encore, we do more than just paint! We proudly offer a number of home services.
Interior Painting Services and More
- Priming and Painting – Your interior painting estimate includes both painting AND priming. Priming the walls is critical to ensuring a high-quality paint job. Primer helps the paint adhere to your walls and gives the new paint a clean, blank canvas so that its true color won’t be affected by the previous shade. We are happy to discuss with you the best primer for your particular needs.
- Glazing – Glazing is a painting overlay technique that adds texture and depth to interior walls. It can help you achieve a particular look or style for your rooms. Ask us about ragging, sponging, color-rubbing, or tortoise-shelling!
- Wallpaper Removal – Though it may look easy, there is a method to removing wallpaper—actually, there are two! Encore will determine whether your wallpaper needs to be dry stripped or soaked and scraped. Using the proper procedure helps avoid damage to your drywall and leaves the wall surface ready to be prepped for painting.
- Drywall Repair – Have you discovered damage on your drywall? Encore can help. We are experienced with drywall repair of all kinds.
- Popcorn Removal – Ready to get rid of your home’s popcorn ceilings? So are we! Let Encore do this dirty job for you—we’ll leave a smooth, updated ceiling in its place!
Exterior Painting Services and More in Little Elm
- Priming and Painting – The Encore team can completely transform the look of your Little Elm home’s exterior with a new color or freshen up its curb appeal with a new application of its existing color. For exterior painting, we highly recommend priming the surface first. Primer helps maximize the lifespan of your new exterior paint job.
- Power Washing – Power washing is usually the most effective method for completely cleaning the exterior of your home. But it should be done by a professional—different parts of your home’s exterior require different pressures and techniques. An inexperienced user may damage woodwork or brick. Encore’s painters are power-wash pros!
- Caulking – Keep the cold out and the warmth in with a re-caulking job from Encore. If you live in an older home, it’s an especially good idea to have your caulking professionally redone, particularly as part of a new paint job.
- Wood Replacement – At Encore, we also do replacements of siding, shutters, and other exterior wood materials.
- Door and Shutter Staining – Add some extra polish to your exterior paint job by having your doors and shutters stained. A fresh new color and shine can do wonders for your home’s curb appeal.
- Fence and Deck Staining – Sealing and staining your home’s deck and fencing helps prolong their life, as well as their good looks!